The Following Positions are Available at Select Locations:
(send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about openings)
- QMHP-C -Intensive In Home Service
- QMHP-C Behavioral Specialist Therapeutic Day Treatment Service
- QMHP-A – Mental Health Skill Building
Excellent Earning Potential and Benefits
- Provide Community Based Counseling to At-Risk Youth and Families
- Advancement Opportunities
- Clinical Skills Development
- Exposure to Diverse Populations
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team Oriented
- Applicants must have bachelor’s degree in social service field plus one year of clinical experience, have valid driver’s license, pass criminal records check and drug test.
Empowering Youth for Positive (EYPC) is a private organization dedicated to enhancing the well-being of individuals and families throughout Virginia. EYPC has positively affected the lives of thousands in our community by providing an array of high-quality counseling services. Seeking hard working, independent, creative, career-oriented professionals to provide high-quality services. EYPC offers exceptional training, career development, advancement opportunities for its staff.
Come to join Team EYPC today at one of our 3 locations in Virginia!