EYPC Life Coach Program
EYPC Life Coach program is a Program is all about Shifting perspective to help you turn life’s obstacles into opportunities.
Working with a Life Coach can help a person make consistent progress towards their goals and dreams by:
- Flexibility, tolerance, and collaborative problem-solving
- Navigating life transitions and change
- Enhancing self-esteem, confidence, social and emotional intelligence, self- and others-awareness, mindfulness, positive emotion, and engagement
- Wellness strategies for mental, physical, and emotional health
- Creating balance, meaning, and purpose in pursuits and interactions
- Stress reduction, frustration/anger reduction, effective communication, and resilience
- Committed action, values-based goal striving, and achievement
- Building strong, positive social networks
- Bullying, harmful behaviors, detrimental peer influence, substance use awareness
- Academic and Professional Goals
- Harnessing individuality (strengths, personality, interests, values, talents, and passion) for success
- Tailoring systems and tools for success to learning, thinking, and motivation style
- College readiness and planning
- Career planning.
Life Coaching is offered to youth from the age of 15 years old to 18 years of age transitioning from DJJ, back into the community, court involved youth. EYPC also offer life coaching to adults and 18 years and older who want more focus in their life. We won’t work on “issues”, “get into the past”, or deal with understanding human behavior. Our role is to help you move forward, and set personal and professional goals that will give you the life you really want.
“A Life Coach is not a Therapist”