We are open and serving the community!
During this challenging time of COVID-19, EYPC wants to assure our friends, families, and colleagues that our mission continues, “To Empower One Family at a Time.”
We are actively taking referrals and serving our existing clients on a daily basis.
Safely. Everyone’s safety is paramount, and this is our top priority. We will continue to support each other safely by:
- Educating clients and staff about safety procedures.
- Using health screening procedures and protection measures consistent with CDC recommendations.
- Utilizing physical distancing strategies when interacting with others.
Creatively. Behavioral health issues do not take a hiatus during times of crisis. In fact, needs often escalate. So, we will be creative in providing services by:
- Delivering services remotely via telehealth where allowable and appropriate.
- Providing education, counseling, support, and direction to clients with questions and concerns about COVID-19 and their well-being.
EYPC is accepting new referrals
The Youth Matter!
All individuals deserve an opportunity to succeed in society, no matter what walk of life. Our clients can beat the pressures and difficulties they face with targeted guidance and support from EYPC and other community resources. Positive change is not only possible, but expected when clients and their families work to solve their difficulties together.
EYPC leadership demonstrates constituency in the set of beliefs that promotes stability and provides a positive life-long change when one receives guidance and support through services.